Super Hero Themed Care Package

>> Thursday, December 6, 2012

I try to get a themed care package out to My Marine at least once a week.  This week's care package was Super Hero themed.....because....well....he's our freakin' HERO!!!




I took another USPS flat rate box (LOVE USPS and their flat rate boxes!) and decorated this one with camoflauge paper and Superman stickers (Superman is My Marine's favorite Super Hero!)

 
 

This one was more for fun than anything!  I included:

  • Superman gummy snacks and various Super Hero snacks & candies (including Pez dispensers!)
  • Markers, coloring books, magnets, etc.
  • Super Hero wet wipes & washclothes
  • Various DVDs - Spiderman movie and Superman/Batman cartoons
  • Marvin the Martian flash drive - I downloaded various "Hero" themed songs
And just because....here's a picture of our hero!

2 comments:

Natasha December 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM  

I love your themed care packages. When I made mine for my husband, I used A Charlie Brown Christmas wrapping paper (included a little tree decoratated with Shrinky Dinks). Thanks for sharing!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP