21-Day Fix Reset

>> Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Back in March, I received the 21-Day Fix.  I was super excited to get started and see how easy it really is to use.  I was not disappointed!  It really is super easy to use and the workouts are challenging, but effective!



This week, I decided to do another round.  I have a vacation coming up in July and still feel I need to a little extra "oomph" to get back into shape.  I'm not where I was last summer and that makes me sad -- but it's my own fault.  Just sheer laziness on my part.  But the good news is that I KNOW it can be done, because I DID IT BEFORE!  I know I can do it again!

I did a lot of prep work this time around too.  I went shopping at my local Sprouts Market, stocking up on good, healthy foods -- fruits, veggies, lean meats. 



I took all my fruit, cut it up and made individual fruit baggies for my Shakeology.  I used the purple container to make sure that I was getting the right portion size too.


With the leftover orange I had, I cut it up into a pitcher of water.....squeezing in some juice from the orange too.  So YUMMY!



The one thing I love about the 21-Day Fix is the color-coded container system.  It really makes it easy to portion control!  And since I'm a visual person, this really help me a lot.  To help me a little more, I color-code my meal plan too.....but then I added an extra layer.  I have a magnet board hanging in my kitchen.  So I took some magnets and colored them to match the container system.  It makes it easy for me to see how many containers I have left after each meal.

 
 
Overall, I'm pretty excited to jump back in and see some amazing RESULTS!!

0 comments:

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP