>> Wednesday, September 16, 2015
* Checked the bank balance today to discover another deposit for My Marine's extra pay. Put that directly into savings. I was very happy to see that account getting built back up again.
* Very unhappy that I missed an autoship payment for my Shakeology. I totally forgot that I even had that set up to autoship and deduct from my account. Contacted them right away to cancel any future shipments/payments. I'll keep the bag that's already been shipped. Between that one and the one I already have, it will last me until after the holidays. (UNPLANNED - $150)
* For the first time in MONTHS, my account has been in the black. I'm very, very proud of that.
* Payday is this week again. I started my grocery shopping list again, as well as some menu planning. I know there are still ways for me to cut back the grocery bill a little more.
* Took my trash bags full of clothes to be donated. It felt so good to get the clutter out of my garage AND to know that they are going to a worthy cause.
* Over the weekend, my friend shared with me a blog written by a recovering spender. She had written a book about her journey to get out of debt and control her family's spending. I looked it up with the intention of saving it on my Wish List for later......but discovered that I can borrow it FOR FREE with my Amazon Prime membership. I think I'm meant to read this book now.
* I made an appointment for a haircut. I had to do it. My hair is out of control. I was hoping to make it until October, but it just wasn't going to happen. Upside - I'm just getting the cut.....no color.
It's slow going......but I'm good with that!