Until Further Notice.....

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I will be off the grid for the next few days.  While I am gone, I'll be reposting some of my favorite posts!!

So, for our little weekend getaway, the girls and I will be spending the weekend here:


at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort and Spa.  I will be attending our State FRG Conference while the girls spend the weekend with various kid-related activities.

I'm a little nervous about making this drive by myself with the girls.  Normally, My Marine would be going with me, but as you recall, he's living it up in Texas he's attending a training class in Texas.


So, if you have a couple extra prayers for safe travels and patience - I'd really appreciate it!

See you all when we get back!

2 comments:

MaryAnne June 22, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

You have our prayers =)

I hope you travel safely, and enjoy your getaway!

Helene June 23, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

Hope you have a great time!! Stay safe!

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP