Off The Radar For A Bit

>> Thursday, May 31, 2012


We've got a lot coming up here -- ballet recital, last day of school, Yellow Ribbon weekend, Aviation Ball and much, much more.

As we get closer and closer, I'm finding that I need to focus more on my family than on blogging.  So, as we come up on our final weeks together as a family, I'll be taking a bit of a blogging break....posting only from time to time until My Marine is gone.

Enjoy your summer vacation.....and I'll see you all soon!

1 comments:

Vivian Kirkfield May 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM  

Jennifer...hats off to you for making a great decision! Blogging is fun...but your family is your first priority...especially with your hubby going away soon. I'll enjoy what posts you can do. :)

What I'm Reading Now

Might As Well Laugh About It Now
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Plum Spooky
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading
Through the Grinder
0 of 5 stars true
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com
BlogWithIntegrity.com

Followers

Recent Visitors

    © The Toy Box Years. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP